Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 5, 2009

HoiAn May 16


These are specialty of Danang, my favorite city in Vietnam.(Banh Trang thit heo). On the way from the airport to Hoi An, the driver stop here for me to eat, this Tran restaurant is so good, they speciliize themself for local food(which is my favorite)...But at this time in the late night, this is the only item left.
The place are so clean, nice staff and even their customer is nice. I will absolutedly come back (with my sister) in the future.
Everthing was so good taste, except the whining of the dificult husband, with the usual monsterface. I enjoyed rolling dry rice paper with a thin layer of fresh rice paper, fillinf inside with steamed pork, mint leave, lectuce, green banana, cucumber slice, beansprout, basil(our VNs basil)...
How could all of that fit inside a roll, and the dipping is super spicy with crushed garlic and chilli in the "mam nem". I don't know how to say this in English, I don't even know how it make(some kind of paste). But it is perfect!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét